Cookies policyWe use third-party cookies to improve the user's experience
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when accessing our web page. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user
What types of cookies does our webpages use?
Our page uses third party cookies to measure the user’s interaction with the web page. These cookies are developed by trusted partners and allow us to know what a user makes on our website and improve it accordingly.
Administration of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Chrome browser click here: Google Chrome
- For more information about the Firefox browser click here: Mozilla Firefox
- For more information about the Explorer browser, click here: Internet Explorer
- For more information about the Safari browser, click here: Safari
- For more information about the Opera browser, click here: Opera